“A wilderness explorer is a friend to all, be a plant or fish or tiny mole!” – Russell, UP
A couple quick selfies are fine from outside the fence. We want visitors to experience the little piece of Disney in heart of Herriman.
We are big Disney fans, too! If we are outside, go ahead and ask us (the adults) to take your picture for you.
Please understand, we set up the below photo opportunities with a site fee, just like other photo shoot venues have, when the visitor has planned out a photo shoot here. More details about this are below.
With a Photo Opportunity reservation, it is a way to accommodate fellow Disney fans so they can capture all their magical photos during their scheduled time here, and, we can enjoy our home, too.
The Real UP House is a one-of-a-kind home to take magical photos at. It is unlike any other home. It can give your little one’s birthday announcement an extra sparkle and take your engagement pictures right back to the love that Carl and Ellie had in the movie. We want you to experience that with taking unforgettable photos here! However, this is our home, a reservation is required for all Photo Shoots.
There is a site fee for the following with our UP House:
- You have balloon(s) and/or are dressed in an UP theme or costume
- Proposals here
- Taking photos for birthday/ anniversary/ engagement/ family portraits etc.
- You will be here longer than a couple quick selfies
- Taking photos of our UP house for longer than a couple minutes.
* If you would like to use our UP House in any commercial/ media/ product endorsement, please see our Press page for more details.
Reservations are required. These may be scheduled daily from 11- 6 pm, excluding Holidays.
Please contact us for each option you are interested in.
which includes the front area of the exterior of the house, removal of our “H” on the door, access of the front grass area, use of hose reel, squirrel props, and of the porch; Totaling 30 minutes. There is a (non-refundable) Booking Fee of half the Outdoor Site Fee due at time of booking to hold your appointment, paid via PayPal. The remaining balance is due 48 hours prior to your scheduled appointment by 4pm (Mountain Time) via PayPal.
access to the front room and inside the front door (aka tie straightening mirror area like in the movie); Totaling 45 minutes. There is a (non-refundable) Booking Fee of half the Indoor Site Fee due at time of booking to hold your appointment, paid via PayPal. The remaining balance is due 48 hours prior to your scheduled appointment by 4pm (Mountain Time) via PayPal.
We want your Proposal to be MAGICAL and UNFORGETTABLE! Be sure to contact me so we can work out all the details; (these are my favorite)! This includes the front area of the exterior of the house, removal of our “H” on the door, access of the front grass area, use of hose reel, and the porch; Totaling 45 minutes for set up, proposal and pictures after popping the big question. There is a (non-refundable) Booking Fee of half the Proposal Outdoor and/ Indoor Site Fee due at time of booking to hold your appointment, paid via PayPal. The remaining balance is due 48 hours prior to your scheduled appointment by 4pm (Mountain Time) via PayPal.
• Other Indoor Rooms may be rented for an additional price, please contact us for more details.
• Photography Options reflect up to three visitors, including Photographer. Larger parties (if agreed to by Owners) may result in a price increase and must be discussed with Owners through email prior to reservation.
• Photography Options listed above are for photography sessions, and are for personal use only. No video filming is allowed during these sessions.
• We will no longer be taking appointments during Holidays periods; family first. (We tried to accommodate visitors here during those periods, it was too much – we want to enjoy our home and enjoy our guests visiting.) Thank you for understanding and respecting our privacy.
• Seasonal or porch decorations will not be removed, with the exception of the removal of the football flag.
• No pets allowed on property unless discussed with Owners through email prior to appointment. This is a private residence.
• During a scheduled photography session, visitors may bring props, (all props must be discussed and cleared with us beforehand via email. You may also rent props from us.) This will be discussed once your reservation has been made.
• Do not move furniture, props, or garden accessories.
• Please do not let your little Wilderness Explorers stand, pick or play on the fence or gate. We want our property to bring happiness for years without damage.
• Do not pick garden flowers. Please leave them for other visitors to enjoy.
• Visitors are responsible for any damage done to the property.
• The Real UP House assumes no liability for loss, theft, or damage to equipment.
• We are a family friendly site and home, any questionable behavior will result in the visitor(s) and/or photographer being told to leave our property without refund.
• BLOGGERS: Please be sure to read our commercial, promotional, media/ product endorsement on our Press page. We would love to work with you!
If you have any questions or concerns leading UP to your appointment here, please contact us, we want your time to be magical here.
The above site fees do NOT apply for this type of photo opportunity.
If you would like to use our UP House for any commercial, promotional, media, product endorsement for profit & sales, website/media/print promotion, please contact us for Media Promotion Pricing.
*This post contains affiliate links. If you click on these links, I will be compensated if you make a purchase.